Saturday, May 06, 2006

Assisted Living Apartments always have the best Look

Is it weird to anyone else besides me that some of the best looking apartments happen to be assisted living apartments? In my neighborhood most of the apartments are old and run down but the assisted living apartment complex is well maintained, beautiful and the newest non-office building around. I find it interesting. I think it has a small part to do with the reasoning that these people are forced to live in the apartment because they have requirements for assistance to accomplish day to day tasks. I think the other apartments are shabby because they figure only young people and poor peopl live in apartments. Which might be true. Then again this might be just my neighborhood is low rent and the assisted living is a large trend right now with all the aging baby boomers... whon knows

No comments: