Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Birthday Training

Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody!

I was at work from 9AM to 6PM learning about the first visit to a company: The approach, what to say and what the goal is. Basically we are trying to set an appointment with them for later to explain the Aflac policies and benefits. Everything I learn about AFLAC so far has really got me excited. I am looking forward to putting what I learned into practice. I am not worried about falling flat on my face I have to get started somehow! Luckily tomorrow we get a chance to do that. We hit the pavement at 8 and besides lunch we are not stopping until 5. I am ready to set some appointments! Thursday we are back in training to learn what we do at the appointments. I have to fit in Action insurance sometime this week so I think I will be thoroughly exhausted by the weekend. I found out I need to request 3 more days off two weeks from now as well. The training is good though so I will try not to whine..... too much.

I have some reading and mental preparation to do before tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Before I go I did want to complain that since I moved to Oregon I stopped getting all the freebies from local businesses on my birthday. In Phoenix I used to get a free appetizer from Rock Bottom and I usually ended up with a few more free things in the mail.... Oh well.

No comments: