Friday, March 30, 2007

Art Institute Online Sucks Rancid Bong Water

You may remember that I am enrolled in a little school known as Art Institute Online. For some odd reason Art Institute online will not accept my math courses I took at Rio Salado Community college and request I take super expensive courses from them. The funny thing is that same community college is where I took English 101 and that class was accepted. So it is not the college they object to. I have tried talking to people but they are all retarded monkey poo throwers. I took one class because there is a lot of money going to them from the government and I was not sure what to do. So in two semesters and 4 classes I have eaked out 1 artistic course. The rest have been stupid. The math class was Math 99..... I never bought a book and I got an A. This class is Math 100 and they sent me the schedule and asked me to approve it I declined the classes and when asked I told them I was not taking math from them ever. I was told "but you have to have math courses because you want to be in the degree program and in order to qualify to show your portfolio. In order to show your portfolio you have to have a foundation which includes math." I responded "No actually I don't. I could care less about showing them my portfolio and I could care less about the degree. I have taken math classes that are steps beyond the courses you ask me to take so I already qualify. Enroll me in another class and drop the math, I am not taking math from you" The response was a phone call that I was being unclear about what I wanted them to do. So I emailed saying fine unenroll me from this school and return the money already paid to you. The response this time was an email telling me that Math 100 begins on Monday. So even though I did not approve this schedule I got this schedule so I wrote up a nice little letter and thought I would share it.

Michelle,
It seems that denying my schedule means nothing to anyone over there so why does it ask if I just get stuck in the class anyway? I have taken math that supersedes this course. I took the classes in an accredited community college. Other accredited colleges have recognized my two math courses without a second glance. I am sorry that other accredited math courses do not match your system but I am not paying for another math class I did it once already against my will but this time it simply isn't happening. Withdraw me from the class. I already denied this schedule and I am sorry that you do not understand what I mean when I say that I am not taking another math class with you guys, that is not my problem. I have not been vague or indirect about this. Just in case you believe I am still being unclear let me put it out for you.

I am not taking Math 100. I have denied the schedule you made for me and suggested that if you wanted to keep me in school you could suggest other courses and maybe a non-degree related program because I believe strongly enough to drop out over having to take math classes that I have already taken before. I have no intention in showing up on Monday for the first day or any other day of the week for that matter. I am dropping this class. I would love to be switched to another class that has something artistic to teach. Otherwise return the money to the government. SO yes either get a new class for me or pull me out of your school. There it is.

Thank you,
Michael Williams
Email: crazedlunatik@gmail.com
Url: www.crazedlunatikdesigns.com

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

water bong? no problem, just click: http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/

Anonymous said...

I maybe be to late but you should know that the art institutes are a scam

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to get this vibe. Only, they may suck worse that rancid bong water. I'm trying to learn web design. With a BA and 2 MAs and 10 years graphic design experience, I am insulted with the classes they are putting me in and shocked at the waste of money I and the gov are paying.

christian said...

I'm actually in the process of transfering out of there. Not onlyu is the academic level next to nonexistent, but both the faculty and the staff lack seriousness and professionalism. 95% of the time I feel like I'm enrolled in an inner city youth program for the mentally challenged. REALLY bad.

Check this out, happened 10 years ago in Houston, but Ai seems to continue on the same pattern:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_1999_Sept_21/ai_55814817/

Unknown said...

It is sad the amount of money this school requires and the utter futility of their classes. My issues were mainly with the unresponsive and generally retardedness of the support staff. I was irritated and the classes were a huge waste of time. Some of the books I hadto buy for the course were helpful but the classes usually weren't

Unknown said...

Thans for sharing thelink Christian. I should have done my homewrok before I got into the program. After I ran into the first problem wih the school I decided to look around and I found a lot of negative reviews of the program. Had I done the research I would never have started the program.

Robert Owens said...

I am proud to say that I will be withdrawing from AI Online tomorrow! I took one course and that was enough for me to see that is is crap!

Unfortunately, it probably cost me over $2k to find out that this school sucks!

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear that warkitteh. They took way too much money from me for the 2 classes I took.

At least you are getting out now, before going deeper in debt.
Mike

Anonymous said...

I will add this blog to my favorites, it is great.

Anonymous said...

Hey thank you for the wonderful article it had been genuinely useful , I hope you will just publish additional about this ! This topic rocks

Anonymous said...

Hey im new here.

Im sam, how is everyone?

I look forwards to being a active memeber

Unknown said...

Glad this was a fave!

Glad this was useful and helpful!

Nice to meet you Sam.

Anonymous said...

Greetings I truly am can't wait to commence start working as a active person of the discussion forum I appreciate it [URL=http://www.flashfactory.com/]company website design[/URL] !!!

Unknown said...

Dearest Flash Factory,

I truly am can't wait for you to figure out this is a blog and not a discussion forum. You suck! Of course I mean that in a nice way.
Yours truly (am can't wait), CLD

Anonymous said...

I just added this webpage to my rss reader, great stuff. Can not get enough!

Anonymous said...

This website about famous poetry is isnanely beautiful. I cherish poetry... An other poetry site i share a lot is i think known as Poetry of the day ..

Anonymous said...

Just discovered this site through Bing, what a pleasant surprise!

Anonymous said...

fairly excellent article. Appreciate you writing

Anonymous said...


After looking into a number of the articles on your blog, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site too and let me know what you think.