Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Photo Album

Well the month of July has ended and I am thankful to say I know that teachers are finally going to work! The filthy lay abouts.... hehehe. OK so I am a little jealous of the schedule they keep. Anyway I have produced a small album from my mother's trip. It was our Japanese Garden Tour. I am still sorting through 300+ pictures of the coast to bring you only the best so bear with me a little while longer. Without further ado I give you the new photo Album: Japanese Garden in July

http://michaeljwilliams.angelfire.com/the_japanese_gardens/


Drop in, look around and leave a message of what you think.
Mike

PS. If it doesn't load hit refresh for some odd reason it was being difficult when I tried it just now. And as always if it is too small click on it for a larger picture.

No comments: