Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Busy freaking bee!

Hey folks....

Hope none of my readers have defenestrated themselves recently due to the stock market. My advice? Start learning a foreign language now.... I am thinking Chinese, Japanese or Spanish. hehehe

I wanted to apologize that the story is at a pause for a moment. THings are crazy here in Portland. I will get back to the story as soon as I can. I am going to tell you the latest so if you hate these posts then just skip it....

September was a month of change. Chad who had been planning to move Boston but something changed and he was now thinking he would make the move to Bend. Much closer and less dramatic. I was looking for an apartment but not super hard. I went out looking a couple times and inquired online and by phone a lot. Then things began changing. First Chad was moving to Boston again. Second, I had suddenly realized I had 2 weeks to get an apartment. Third, I was starting to need a job and no longer felt I had time to consider what I wanted in a job. So last week I set up 3 appointments on a Wednesday for apartments. One canceled as they rented it after I had set up my appointment and before I saw the stupid place. Obviously without meeting me they did not realize that I am way cooler then those people they rented to, their loss completely. Then the next place had taken an app as I pulled in so it was off the market. The third place was all mine and I jumped at it. Meanwhile I got a job offer right before I headed to the third place. I took it without a thought to whether I wanted it. So I think I got the apartment I liked and I definitely got the job I am nt sure is a good fit. Then Thursday Chad and I started the going away party early. THen Saturday was the official sayonara party. He actually left town Yesterday morning... safe travels man! Good luck!

I spent all day on the job.... I am still indecisive about whether I made the right call but I have decided to give it a fair shake. So I will put my head down and attempt to do what they ask me to do. Hopefully I make a few bucks from it.

As far as the apartment..... When I get moved into my new place I will try to give you all a few photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's the gig?

Unknown said...

insurance... I am selling life and accident benefits