Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pearls Before Swine does it again

I swear this guy is taking my thoughts directly from my head. He is just a lot smarter about how he portrays this type of an act. He draws a talking rat character doing this and I tell people I wish I could do this so I end up looking crazy. I think I may be on a few people's lists for people on the edge. I am hot listed. The thing is I am not the danger it's the people that smile all day and never address anything that snap. I complain too much to snap. See I retreat into a smacking people with a bat or tazering annoying people fantasies and I get over things quickly. I just have to learn not to share all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a topic idea for you - mypoints.com? Why don't you give a brief history of how long you've been using it. How easy it is to redeem points and how quickly you get stuff and the avg # of points you get for completing tasks.

Unknown said...

I may produce a topic on that.... I will work it up and see if it is entertaining or not. I would hate to be too informative...