Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The new phone......

I recently got a new phone from Sprint. It is the Samsung Moment with Google. I love this phone! It does a lot of stuff including letting me post to my blog. I can play music through Pandora and did so on the way back from Portland last weekend. The phones slide out qwerty keyboard is awesome and makes texting and web surfing easy.

I am sure you all knew there is a 'but' coming. The issue is the service. It is decent in the town of Roseburg, pretty good along the I5 corridor, and wonderful in Portland. But it sucks a big one at my dadks house. The reason I got the phone was the crappy service from T-Mobile at my dad's place. Which means I currently have crappy service from two national providers. The good news is I can return the phone within 30 days and receive a full refund. The bad news is I have to get rid of this phone.....

No comments: