Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Blah...

I am feeling antsy.... there is way too much up in the air and I just feel like I need some resolution in some area of my life. I am not having any luck on the new job search and so that means I am stuck working at my dead end company. That is frustrating and I have absolutely nothing good to say about the place currently so I am just going to stop talking about work and all that is under that heading.

So what do I have to talk about? School I guess. I am on the computer all day long ever since I went back to school. I feel like I need a break but I feel bad if I actually take one. I am trying to find the balance and have not found it yet. I keep reminding myself of the end goal but with all the crap going on this is twice as stressful as it would normally be. To add to the problem I am trying to set up an observation of a classroom and have left several messages toward this endeavor. As luck would have it I get the call back while the phone was off. My call back went unreturned. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I have to write a freaking paper on this and the lack of even having it set up is making me anxious. If I could go during regular hours this would be easier but I can't. HENCE THE REASON I AM GOING TO THE SCHOOL THAT I AM!

I should probably be working on my next paper or the next reading or something but my focus is scattered. I think I may do the bare minimum paticipation tomorrow and take a night off. For sanity purposes.

By the way if you have called recently and I have blown off the call back I apologize. I am at the apathetic stage of dealing with stress. I will try to get over it soon.

I have nothing funny to add. Sorry.

No comments: