Friday, March 21, 2008

The Latest (not the greatest)

It was a long weird week. I am glad it is over. Unfortunately I am doing homework tonigh instead of playing. I have a paper due tomorrow which is half written. I was trying to do it last night but I could not access the information at the University of Phoenix. Apparently at the last minute the class was split and I have a new teacher so the links were not working right. Anyway the week was filled with stupid reading about various ideas people have come up with on how to show people learn. I guess as an aspiring teacher I should care but I don't. I guess they are laying the ground wok here or something but it seems so edious and uninteresting. I am working on developing an interest though. Since I am taking a stand in a paper. Yeah I agree with both theories in question because they both make sense. So combine them... NEXT!

Anyway.... Work was lame, tedious, pointless and nearly never ending. Except the week finally managed to end and I am glad of that. No stupid people whining about not knowing they had to pay the bill to keep the service going for 2 freaking days. Yay! I have been trying to work like my job is not ending in June. I helps the day go by if I just ignore the situation. We are at 98 days and counting until the farce ends. So in a way I am glad and in a way I am nervous. In case you are wondering I am not currently looking for a job. I am getting tuition reimbursement so I am not jumping ship just yet. They can play for my school.... I am ok with that. When the time is up I will hit the pavement hard.

In other news I have been trying to enlist my friend Kevin to help with shirt ideas. I think between the 2 of us we can flush out some decent ideas. So keep an eye out for that. It should be revolutionary or at the very least sarcastic.

No comments: