Saturday, September 08, 2007

Going Down to Eugene!

Hello All!

Well I am headed down to Eugene. Maryann and Glenn are flying in there tonight and I am heading to meet them for dinner. I, of course, forgot my camera... actually I can't remember what box it is in so you will have to trust me on this one since I will not have any photographic proof. I am looking forward to it as I have not seen these two since March. The best part is that I am broke! I hate moving. Anyway my dad promised to fill the tank up if I could make it down so I am headed down.

I had thought about going down early enough to watch the Ducks play at Michigan in some sports bar near campus but my room mate told me that school had not started yet. SO instead I have stopped off to visit Aunt Wanda and Uncle DOn only to find they went to Washougal and were stopping at Ikea in Portland as I was heading into Slaem. i stopped anyway and took advantage of an internet connection so I could post to you. Anyway I am heading over to Olive Garden where we are meeting up for dinner.

Take care, Mike

No comments: