Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blazers Rule!!

Well last night was absolutely fantastic! Some of you may be unaware of what I refer and some others may be aware but may not agree. Naturally that makes some of you ill informed and the rest just plain wrong. Last night was so great that I still don't have a voice tonight. I yelled myself hoarse last night as I helped cheer the Blazers on to win # 10. Yes it was glorious. My roommate and I headed over there after work and picked up our tickets. We got something to eat and waited until it was nearly time for the game to start and then we took our seats in section 323. Where we yelled, cheered and booed every single thing that happened. It was a fantastically satisfying win all the way around. Of course it probably sucked if you were a Nugget player or fan. Especially when Carmello got swatted by Brandon Roy! Or the game ending shot rejection Travis Outlaw handed down to end the game. Talk about 'in your face!' It was a great game and a lot of fun.

To top it off I also got a free 8 x 10 picture courtesy of Walgreens. Yay Walgreens!

No comments: