Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yo CLD Raps!

I enjoyed my visit to Phoenix. I wished I had more time because there was more I would have done. I missed seeing some people and for that I am sorry. We will make plans for my next visit in March. Dates to come soon. I have some photos from the ship to share. I am just not organized enough to get the photos finished and a small album made. Some of you received a Christmas card this past weekend, others have not. I need some freaking addresses if you want a customized Christmas card! In the cards I make up the year's events in a card and you are the only one that has that version of my exploits. I went to the stone age in one I was a polar bear imposter in another. You never know what you will find in these custom cards.

Well I need to get back to my editing. I have a photo album and a book to get down.

No comments: