Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Season is over....

Hello all!
I hope you had a good Christmas. I did. I went down to Salem and spent it with my aunt and uncle. We had some fantastic ham and other great treats, then it started snowing so I packed it up and headed home. We had a white Christmas up here.... but it did not stick so no snowmen or veering off the roads or anything fun like that.

A quick note on Christmas cards.... the black and white photo of someone who looks like me walking down the road. That is my father and not me. I know it looks like me but I look a lot like him.... so yeah. The thing in his hand? It is a camera and not a skateboard. I don't think the other photo cards I sent need an explanation... it's snow on a gazebo... and yes it's Oregon. Actually it is Phoenix.. you know that time it snowed... hehehe. So hope all of you in AZ are enjoying the frigid 55 degrees... turn up the heat when my dad is there. He likes being too hot. Oh and in case you are wondering you have no obligation to give me a card back. I had a lot of fun making the cards because I was able to make up complete and total lies. So if you want to get one next year there are 2 ways.... work where I work or give me your address. Anyone, even if I barely know you.... actually if I don't even know you.... if I have an address you will get a card... It might not make sense but it will be original. Next year become one of the card posse.... I sent 40 out this year.... I can send more...

So hope everyone enjoyed the card and hoped everyone got what they wanted...


PS.... the layout is new so let me know what you think...

PPS.... oh and I am adding Labels let me know what you think about those too...

No comments: