Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Photos

Hey all!
Two posts in one day???? Good lord I am crazy! Don't worry it won't be a new trend. I just wanted to let you know that I have a new photo set up it is called Blossoms and Blue Sky. It has several pictures with my new digital camera. The main focus is tree blossoms but I fit in a great shot of my new SLR camera (the Goodwill one) and a pretty funny sign I spied a while back. Some of the photos are pretty amazing so make sure you check it out.

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/crazedlunatikdesigns/BlossomsandBlueSky/

In other news the Goodwill camera works beautifully. I will share some examples with you later. I am waiting on a cd to be burned for me. the company I took it to had a problem with their burner and neglected to tell me but I can wait I was ecstatic to find out my camera works. I have the prints at home and some were pretty good. My main focus was on taking a roll of film and not really setting up a great shot but I managed a few good shots anyhow.

Don't forget to check out Blossoms and Blue Sky!

No comments: