Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Damn the Man!

I promise to not write to Eli or about Eli for a little while. I promise.

I heard back about a job today, they said no. It was the sales position for the company I currently work for. I did not really expect to get it because I was super sick that day and was having a hard time interacting as a normal human. I took that day and the next 2 off. So I was sick... I hoped the people who interviewed me took that into account but I doubted it. They would have to be more intelligent then a wheel of cheese and they weren't. I would be lying if I said I was not completely and totally pissed that they did not offer me the job. I don't get their hiring practices. I only know one person that was offered a position which must mean they decided to fill it with jackasses from off the street. How much sense does that make? Do you know how much money they spend to get the average retard ready to take calls? Why not take people that already are licensed, are familiar with the company and are used to the phones? It makes sense monetarily. This is yet another reason I will never be management material.... I have good reasoning skills. If I wanted to be a manager I would have to remember to pick whatever option made the least amount of sense. The other thing that pisses me off is of the people I know who applied for the job only 2 of us have ever sold insurance. I used to slang (def. sell) insurance for Liberty Mutual for over a year and did pretty well. I think that should mean something. So I guess what I am saying is I think the company I work for has morons in charge and that they make stupid decisions and I have no desire to even consider applying for any other job they decide to offer. Anyway I hope the company goes down in flames like Enron..... stupid window licking clowns.

I am still waiting to hear back about a position from a completely different company. I hope that works out. School is starting to take a little more time and more mental space. The job hunt is kind of in the way so I hope it ends soon.

No comments: