Saturday, November 10, 2007

18 k and feeling fine....

I am sure you are all just dying to know what is going on with my novel. Well is still has no plot but I like the characters enough to keep charging ahead. I took Thursday night off so I am at 18,000 words instead of 20,000 today. I have been stressing a lot lately and I read some tips and they say that most people experience moments of panic and despair in the second week. That calmed me down quite a bit. I am still struggling to develop a story but I am taking another tip from what I have read and I am just writing and trusting my characters to help me decide something should happen. In the meantime I am just putting together more words that help me get to know my characters. There are 4 main characters now and each of them interests me for some reason. I can't wait until they let me know where I am supposed to take them.


Anyway.. I have some more words to ramble.

Oh and the Blazers won the last 2 games! Yay! Beat Dallas tonight!


UPDATE: 9:30 PM, I am at 19,000 words and the Blazers beat Dallas! Woohoo 3 wins in a row. Next game....The Pistons on Tuesday...
The Pistons Booooo!

Beat the Pistons! Yay!

No comments: