Saturday, November 17, 2007

Post 200!

Well I have written 200 blogs on this thing since I started it over a year ago. That is pretty amazing. I guess I have a lot to say or at least I like to write a lot of stuff about nothing. Either way that is a lot of words and time spent on this thing.

Well I had a good day Friday. I slept in, I had film developed and I bought a new jacket. I wrote 400 words...... Then I went bowling with my room mate. I suck at bowling in case you were wondering. I know you were. I had a few beers and I bowled a high of 86 and a low of 71. Like I said, I suck at bowling. Either way those few beers or those 4 miserable performances that I called bowling allowed my brain to get the mojo back and I came home and wrote 3,500 words. I am going to bed now because it is 3:30 in the morning and I feel tired but not because I want to. My brain wants to keep going and find out what is going to happen to these people. (See even I don't know what will happen in my story isn't that exciting?) Anyway the word count is firmly in the 34,000 range and I am feeling good since I wanted to get 35,000 words written by the end of Sunday.

I could not think of a better way to say 'Happy 200 blogs!' then I just did by giving an awesome word count. I want to add that I am in a great mood today and it is because of the day off. I really needed the time away from that den of evil that I call my job. My roommate needs a break too but he keeps waiting for everything to be perfect and I keep saying that it never will and to preserve sanity he needs to not go to work one of these days real soon. Work is bad. Like worse then the devil bad. I mean really really really bad. I think I need to quote Office Space right here: "I don't really like work, so I don't think I am going to go anymore."

Don't worry I am going back Monday. I just feel that the above quote properly sums up my feelings about work. You know the whole desire to stop going and stuff.....

No comments: