Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hellos from the works!

Well I can't say that the callers at work have been having a very happy new year. They are all pissed off... On the second I just figured it was still the hangover but today, Saturday the 5th, I find that harder to believe. In reality what I think it is is that people are broke after the holidays and then they recieve their bills and they call in and take out their aggression on whoever is lucky enough to get their call. Not everyone is mean and nasty but enough of them are that the days seem to be longer then normal. Anyway I am at work and the phone won't stop ringing and everyone wants to grill me about something that is costing them a dollar more then it did the year before and I am feeling tired. So I decided to blog about the weekon my 15 minute break....

I made dinner on Thursday and for those that know I mean I chopped, marinated and cooked. I made beef stir fry and it was pretty darn tasty. My roommate liked it too. I had red, yellow and orange bell peppers, carrots, broccoli, onion and beef (I was planning on chicken but the chicken would have cost more for less meat, which is strange) Anyway it was fun to cook again since it has been so long. I had fallen into the trap of heating and eating. Whether it be a microwaveable burrito or something from a can I was not doing much besides adding water.... So I decided to mix it up a bit and get back to cooking more. I think I need to do burritos next... yay burritos!

I am procrastinating on my novel. It is halfway edited and half of the edited part is retyped but I am hung up exactly where I was when I was writing. I am not sure where I took it is where it wanted to go so I am debating a major rewrite of the last half. I think it would work better and get me back closer to familiar territory if I did the rewrite I am considering.... but it will take some work and I am feeling lazy. Well I have to get back to the phones....

No comments: