Friday, January 25, 2008

The impending weekend

Well this is a big weekend for me. From here on out I am a school attending fool! My 1st class starts tomorrow! Some of you may have read I went home sick on Wednesday... well I also was at home Thursday and Friday. I did not want to be sick when I went to my first class. I wanted to be with it and ready to charge into the action. So I took the time off to insure proper health. It did not hurt that I also managed an interview or two in that time frame but mainly I was at home watching movies and sleeping. I feel a lot better then I did earlier this week as a result. Anyway wish me luck as I begin my masters degree program.

2 comments:

Edie Spencer said...

Hey yo-

Good luck! You wont regret it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Edie. I certainly hope so